How do we ship your order?
The products in our range are sent by DPD and DHL parcel service.
We hire a forwarding agency (DB Schenker and affiliated partner companies) for larger volumes and quantities.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We start to process your order as soon as it is received. For the estimated delivery time, please refer to the product description. Please note that, despite careful planning in purchasing, delivery delays can sometimes occur. In such cases, we will inform you about the delay.
For orders placed before 11:00 am, we usually ship items on the same day, subject to availability.
Shipping with parcel service
The costs for shipping and packaging are calculated as follows:
- for parcel shipping within Germany, we calculate a flat rate of EUR 3.50 incl. 19% VAT and deliver carriage paid for orders over EUR 238.00 incl. 19% VAT.
- for parcel shipping to other European countries, we charge the following fees:
|EU1||Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Monaco||from EUR 357*||EUR 11.99*||EUR 12.99*|
|EU2||UK, Italy, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||from EUR 476*||EUR 15.99*||EUR 17.99*|
|EU3||Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal||from EUR 595*||EUR 19.99*||EUR 21.99*|
|EU4||Switzerland, Albania, Bosnia, Macedonia, Monaco, Norway, Iceland, Serbia, Belarus||from EUR 1,190*||EUR 35.00*||EUR 38.00*|
* All prices include 19% VAT.
Dangerous goods shipment (LQ)
Some products in our range, in particular paint and paint accessories, are subject to strict guidelines regarding transportation within Europe. Special regulations apply to the transport of dangerous goods (LQ = limited quantities). Not every shipping provider meets the prerequisites and has the trained personnel required to safely transport dangerous goods (LQ). It may therefore be the case that not all items can be delivered with your preferred service provider. We generally ship dangerous goods with DPD in accordance with the guidelines of the transport service providers.
Thank you for your understanding.
Shipping with a forwarding agent
We ship bulky and heavy products with a forwarding agency. The costs for shipping and packaging are calculated as follows:
- for shipping with a forwarding company within Germany, we calculate a flat rate of EUR 3.50 incl. 19% VAT and deliver carriage paid for orders over EUR 238.00 incl. 19% VAT.
- for shipping with a forwarding company to other European countries, we charge the following flat rates:
|EU2||Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg||EUR 99.90*|
|EU3||Switzerland, DDP (insured, duty paid, untaxed)||EUR 149.90*|
* All prices include 19% VAT.
Some of our suppliers charge a packing fee for complex and secure transport packaging of their large appliances. This is based on the type, size and weight of the item. The flat rate is indicated in the product description. The packing fee is also clearly indicated in the shopping cart or on the order page.
If your order is sent as several partial deliveries, we will only charge you once for the cost of the delivery.
Despite taking all precautions, goods may be damaged during transport. If this occurs, we will of course give you a refund for the damaged item.
However, please follow the procedure below:
- Damage during transport is to be reported to the forwarding/parcel service immediately after receipt of the goods.
- Please inform us about the detected transport damage without delay.
- You can report the damage by phoning +49 35204/670-0, sending a fax to +49 35204/670-30 or an email to Contact.
- Please do not send the item back to us yourself. We will arrange for someone to collect the item from you or send you a parcel label for free return to us. As soon as the item has arrived at our premises and has been checked, a credit note will be issued using your chosen payment method.