Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
- Order number: T010193
The spray-painting of plastics can be quite problematic as the conventional coating process will require time-consuming preparatory steps like tempering or flame treatment and then additional work steps like priming or applying fillers. Then there will be time needed for drying and sanding to ensure high-quality and durable coating results. It was high time to develop a product for this particular job that significantly shortens the repair process, saves materials and still ensures top-quality, lasting repair results.
AllorA PP plastic primer â€“ the professional product for polypropylene (PP) substrates and many other types of plastics*. The AllorA PP plastic primer is a 1-component, high-quality and quick-drying special primer with excellent adherence â€“ specifically on untreated PP surfaces â€“ and many other plastics. No conventional pre-treatment like tempering, flame treatment, sanding, priming etc. is required! Can be recoated with commercial 1K and 2K topcoats.
* Not suitable for polyethylene (PE). Material testing in practical conditions is recommended due to the high number of different plastic types and various topcoat systems.
The benefits for you:
- Significant material savings, as the 1K product can be used as an adhesion promoter as well as a filler
- Minimal use of materials, energy and time
- No material loss due to expired pot life
- Cost-intensive preparation work like tempering, flame treatment, sanding, priming, etc. becomes unnecessary â€“ the surface can be coated directly after cleaning
- Wet-in-wet procedure for shorter processing times; ready for recoating after 15 min. without any need for intermediate sanding
- Excellent adhesion properties and high process safety
- Can be recoated with commercial 1K and 2K topcoats
Available in black, grey and white.
Contents: 1 kg